Friday, April 30, 2010

Five on Friday


Featuring Liz Agan, a junior graphic design major

1. Why are you studying graphic design?

I've always loved art and I love computers. The reason I chose graphic design is because it combines two things I love.

2. What would you tell a student who was considering Olivet?
Olivet is a great place to meet new friends for life. I've learned a lot in my art classes that will help me in the real world. Having a Christian environment is a wonderful blessing because I know that my professors care not only about my school work but also about my walk with Christ.

If you are looking to grow in your knowledge and faith Olivet is the place to be.

3. What was it like growing up in a family of three boys?
Crazy. I grew up playing sports and video games instead of Barbies. But I loved every minute of it! :)

4. Classes are over and exams are underway - what do you have planned for the summer?
This summer I am taking classes from Olivet during May term. After that I'm going home to spend much-needed time with family and to finish all the details for my wedding. I getting married in August!

5. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials! What do you most enjoy about your fiance?
There are so many things I love about him, so it's hard to choose ... He loves Jesus with all his heart and he makes me laugh a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment