Friday, August 7, 2009

Five on Friday


Featuring Sandy Begley, church information and educational budgets clerk

What is your favorite way to spend time with your grandkids?
As my grandkids are getting older - Jason, 12, Molly, 15, and Brian, 19 - it becomes a little more difficult to find something to do all together. But we all took a vacation to Washington D.C. that everyone enjoyed. I also recently took Brian on a Segway tour in Grand Rapids - that was an event to remember!

You're known as someone who loves her gadgets. What's one piece of technology you've purchased lately?
I bought a unit that allows me to convert my old VHS home videos to DVDs. It takes more time than I'm willing to give right now because I'm too busy taking new pictures! But someday I will get around to it.

What's on your summer reading list?
I'm in a ladies book study at my church and I am currently reading Reclaiming Surrendered Ground by Jim Logan. It's a great book that helps us recognize who our true enemy really is and encourages us to become spiritual warfare prayer warriors. It has made me more aware of the need for prayer in my life to combat the enemy and protect the lives of my children and grandchildren.

What do you like most about your job?
I get paid for doing something I enjoy, and I work with people I like.

What is your favorite place to go out to eat in town?
My favorite place to eat would probably be Aurelio's Pizza. Their sausage, mushroom and onion pizza is by far the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment