Friday, June 26, 2009

Five on Friday


Featuring Rob Blystone, a
Telecommunications worker in the Department of Information Technology at Olivet.


1. What type of music do you like?
Amos Lee – The music, a blend of folk, jazz, and blues; is decadent and gritty all at the same time.

2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Ireland – A country so rich in history and culture, it feels as though it is calling to me.

3. A song that gets stuck in your head most often?
Every morning, about 9am, I seem to hear music and begin to make up words about how much I like coffee. The song is never quite identical, but it all sounds about the same. It comes a bit earlier if I used the French press that morning.

4. What recipe are you most famous for?
Truth be told, I only use recipes for baking. I grew up immersed in culinary training and catering skills. As such, I cook according to flavors, aromas, and textures. Homemade fettuccine alfredo, corned beef and colcannon, or pork tenderloin with rosemary-plum coulis are all often found when amongst friends.

5. Quote that has been meaningful to you in your life. (famous or otherwise)
“Nothing is so hard for those who abound in riches to conceive how others can be in want.” – Jonathan Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment